We would like to extend our sincere apologies regarding the latest Fibre@Home home broadband service invoice you have received.
We understand that there may be confusion caused as you would have noticed that:
- Fibre@Home is now in partnership with ViewQwest based on the originating email address firstname.lastname@example.org used to send the invoice to you.
- The billing arrangement has been changed to advance billing, in sync with ViewQwest’s billing arrangement with its own customers.
With the partnership with ViewQwest, integration efforts are still underway to ensure that we can serve you better in future.
During this interim integration period, we seek your kind understanding that:
Any outstanding balance to your account as of October 31, 2017 will be handled by a separate collection team for any disputes or settlements. Kindly contact the team at the following details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: (03) 56515650
- Operating Hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
2. Any invoices dating from November 1, 2017 and going forward will be issued and amounts collected by Fiber@Home.
- You can make payment via our portal using MOLPAY at http://www.fiberathome.my/fibercity/page/login (under My Bill).
- If you prefer to make payment via cash/ online transfer, please do so directly into our account at Maybank 552189502805 Fiber At Home City Networks Sdn Bhd and send your remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have further enquiries, please contact us at (03) 2775 0111 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you soon.
On Behalf of the Fibre@Home Team.